Type: Information Technology
Organization: Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Dead Line: 2016-12-29
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of ChequeTrancationSystem Application& UV ink enabled MICR Cheque Scanner
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from December06, 2016 from Procurement Sub-/ Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Birr Three Hundred) only during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 11.45:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 3.45:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 11:45 A.M.).withPresentationof copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, or certification on tax issue from concerned organ is a must for foreign bidders. Local bidders should include VAT Registration Certificatein addition to the above requirements.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid Security amounting 228,000.00 (BirrTwoHundred Twenty Eight Thousand only) or equivalent USDor EURO or Pound sterling in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or cash payment order(C.P.O).Bid security issued by foreign Bank shall be counter guaranteed by localBanks.Bid Security in any other form is not acceptable.
- All Bids shall be submitted inthe tender box prepared for this purpose at procurement sub process, cited, at Commercial Bank ofEthiopia, Facilities Management Building (Near Vatican Embassy) in the meeting hall during office hour before January 11, 2017; 10:00 A.M.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, onJanuary 11, 2017; at 10:30A.M.
- . Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-3722858/011- 372-28 47/3722826, Fax 011 3 72 28 89, or visit [email protected]
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.