Organization: Organization for social service for AIDS(OSSA)
Dead Line: 2016-02-19
Organization for social service for AIDS(OSSA), now it is named organization for social services, Health and development (osshd) is a pioneer indigenous not-profit organization which is committed and has been working on HIV/AIDS prevention care and support program at national level since 1990.
The general objective of the consultancy work is to develop two different manuals that facilitate successful engagement of volunteers at an organizational level. The manuals are
- Volunteers Management Policy and (b) volunteers training manual. The development of these manuals will base itself on conducting comprehensive and practical assessment of existing practices and gaps of volunteers engagement. The manuals will be prepared using the assessment findings/results as an input.
Therefore, qualified and licenced consultants with direct experience in the area are invited to compete by submitting rechical and financial proposls for carrying out this assignment.
The bidding proposal should include at least the following minimum requirements.
- Profit of consultant firms and an outline of recent experiences on assignments of a similar nature.
- Reference from the consultan’s clients for similar assignments.
- CVs and other documents that depict the experience and the knowledge of the team members to be assigned for this particular venture,
- A clear descripition of methodology and work plan that the consultants proposes to execute the assignment.
- A time line of carring out of the assignment
- Certificate of competency, registration of for VAT,TIN renewed work/trade license
- For complete information interested applicants can collect the full TOR documents from OSSHD Head office located in Bole Sub city woreda 4 House no,130 around 22 mazoria behind block from getahunbesha or Golgul building mear kiya med medical college telephone no 251-11662-27-01/15/20/39, PoBox 2285.
- Dead line for proposal submission and bid closing date will be on February 19,2016.03:30PM local time. And the bid will be opened at 03:30PM on the same date. Bidders or their legal representOSSHD Head office meeting hall.
OSSHD reserves the right to cancel the bid partially or as the whole