Type: Information Technology
Organization: Zemen Bank S.C.
Dead Line: 2017-02-14
1. Zemen Bank S.C. invites all interested and eligible bidders who have experience in the supply MS windows Operating Systems, Symantec Licenses, MS Exchange 2016 and Training.
2. A complete set of bidding documents in English can be purchased from the Bank’s Head Office upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 100.00. The bid document will be available for purchase between 30th January 2017 to 14th February, 2017.
3. All Proposals must be accompanied by a bid security (an amount equal to ETB 25,000.00) in the form of a bank guarantee, certified payment order (CPO) or an irrevocable letter of credit and be submitted on or before 21st of February, 2017 5:00 P.M, at the address indicated below.
4. Proposals should be submitted with one original and one copy in sealed and separate envelopes. Soft Copies of Proposals are also required.
5. The Proposal documents must be presented to Zemen Bank S.C. Head Office on Josef Tito Street, 6th floor, Facility Management Department, in Addis Ababa before 5:00 P.M, 21st of February, 2017. Proposals will be opened on 22nd of February, 2017 at 3:00 P.M, at the 1st floor of Zemen Bank’s Head Office Building (Z-Club). Proposal documents received after the closing date and time will be returned unopened.
6. Bidders are required to fill all the required fields/details indicated in the bidders’ section of the bid document.
7. Proposals received in time and which fulfilling all formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives.
8. The Bank is in no way responsible for the cost of preparation of the proposals.
9. The Bank reserves the right to alter the time table of the RFQ and even to reject all or part of the bid at any time.
10. Bidders may obtain further information from Zemen Bank S.C. Head Office, located at Josef Tito Street, 6th floor, Facility Management Department in Addis Ababa during office hours. An Invitation to Bid Bid Announcement for the Supply of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Symantec Licenses, MS Exchange 2016 and Training Bid No. ZB/02/2009 (EFY)
Zemen Bank S.C
Tel. +251-11-5-539040 or +251-115540043
P.O. Box 1212 Fax +251-115-539042