Organization: Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia
Dead Line: 2017-02-08
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia provide free treatment and care to women’s with childbirth injuries at main Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital and five regional centers i.e. Mekele, Bahir Dar, Yirgalem, Harar and Metu., in addition HFE performing fistula prevention by opening midwifery college to train midwife nurses with BSC level and deploy them in the rural health centers.
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia now invites Eligible general contractors grade 7bidders and above for the shear wall and VIP Latrine construction.
Instruction to Bidders:-
1. Bidders must have renewed relevant license, VAT registration certificate, copy of tax clearance certificate and license from Federal Ministry of Works and Urban Development Construction.
2. Interested bidders can purchase a complete set of bid documents upon payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (one hundred Birr) starting from January 30, 2017 to February 08, 2017 in working hours. 3. Deadline for the submission of both the Technical and Financial Proposal is on or before February 8, 2017 at 4:30 A.M.
4. Bidders should participate only on one bid (either on shear wall or VIP latrine construction).
5. Bidders shall furnish a bid bond of 2% of the bid price including VAT in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee payable to Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
6. Offered price should stay valid for at least 30 days after bid opening.
7. All bidders should respect the rules and regulations stated on the bid documents.
8. Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia reserves the right to reject part or all the bids.
Address: Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia (Hamlin Fistula Hospital) Direct phone number: 0113-72-62-53 Indirect 0113-71-65-44/45/46 Extension 139 P.O.Box 3609, Fax 0113-712866 Betel Road near Augusta Shemiz Factory