Organization: Orbis International
Dead Line: 2017-02-07
Orbis International is a nonprofit humanitarian organization that works in developing countries to save sight worldwide. Orbis prevents and treats blindness through hands-on training, public health education, improved access to quality eye care, and partnerships with local health care organizations in an effort to eliminate avoidable blindness. Orbis International-Ethiopia is a legally registered country office of this organization, carrying out the same mission in Ethiopia.
Orbis International is currently looking for the service of car hire for our frequent field activities and hereby invites all companies currently providing similar services and who can present renewed license registration, VAT registration Certificates and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
• Interested companies can collect specifications and forms from Orbis International-Ethiopia Office that would be filled and submitted to our office.
• Eligible and interested companies are kindly requested to submit their complete offer in the format provided by our office within 7 working days of this announcement to the address below. It should be sealed & and duly stamped envelope
• The offer will be disqualified if the bidders do not use the format provided by Orbis to fill the required information.
• Offers collected from bidders that do not fulfill any of the requirements would be disqualified
• Orbis reserves the right to reject any or all bids and proposals. Orbis International-Ethiopia Yeka Sub-City, Haile Gebreselassie avenue, Rebecca Building, 3rd floor,
• Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Tel. 251 11 662 0996/7, Fax: 251 11 662 0995