Organization: The USAID funded Africa IRS
Dead Line: 2017-03-01
The USAID funded Africa IRS (Indoor Residual spraying) Ethiopia Project supports the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) in the planning and implementing IRS program with the overall goal of reducing the burden of malaria in Ethiopia. The project implements IRS programs through cost effective commodity procurement and logistics system and access to technical expertise in other countries affected by malaria.
Abt Associates Inc. Ethiopia office is currently seeking to hire 4WD Station Wagon VehiclesFOR A TOTAL OF 324 VHEICLE DAYS of year 2000 and above to be used mainly forPre-IRS Operation & Supervision and any other activity as determined by AIRS project in all regions of Ethiopia with the aim of supporting Malaria prevention and control programs from 01 March 2017 to 31 July 17.
Bidders should attach the following documents while submitting proposals;
• Valid Registration certificate
• Valid TIN number / Tax certificate
• Registration from Ministry of Trade and Industry / Tourism to operate in vehicle hire business • Company profile including copies of certificates of company owned vehicles
• Bank statement with detailed financial transaction showing current financial status of the company for the previous one year.
• Evidence for relevant experience - at least from three companies.
• Duly filled quotation submission page which can be obtained from the complete tender document
• Bid bond amounting ETB 5,000 in a form of CPO or Bank Guarantee valid for a period not less than three months in the name of ‘Abt Associates Inc Africa AIRS Project
Bidders may obtain the complete tender document from Abt Associates AIRS Project at the office address mentioned below from February 03 – 16, 2017 during working hours. Please note that project office is closed on Fridays from 2:00 pm.
Bids must be submitted in two wax-sealed envelopes, clearly marked with the tender document number & title ‘Bid for the supply of 4WD Station Wagons’ and shall also be clearly marked as ‘Original’ & ‘Copy’. Bids must be submitted on 17 February 2017, by or before 10:00 am (4 am local time).
Abt Associates AIRS Project reserves the right to accept or reject this tender in partial or in whole.
Offer Imperial Round About,
Geriji Sami Building AIRS,
1st Floor, Office # 105