Type: Multiple Items
Organization: Plan International Ethiopia
Dead Line: 2016-02-29
Plan International Ethiopia
Plan is one of h oldest and largest international humanitarian, child-centered community development organizations without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan international Ethiopia has operations in Oromia, Amara, Gambella and SNNP Regional States and Addis Ababa city Administration.
Plan international Ethiopia is seeking for competent and reliabl consultants to conduct a feasibility study on improving the livelihoods an resilienc agains foo insecurity of refugees and host communities in the Gambella Region of Ethiopia.
Requirements and documents that need to b submitted with the proposals are:
- Renewed trad license, TAX identification certificate and VAT registration certificate.
- Bid will be floated from February 14,2016 to February 29, 2016 up to 05:00 PM (Afternoon)
- Plan international Ethiopia reserves the right to reject to reject all part of the bids.
- Lat submission will be rejected
- Detailed terms of reference for the consultancy work can be obtained from plan international Ethiopia, Country Office in hardcopy form at the following address during working hours (8:30AM-5:00PM):
Plan international Ethiopia
Gujeni Building Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 05/06/07
House No: 1069, P.O.Box 5696
Tel: +251 11 4670176-81; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
(In front of Lancha to the right detour 100m from the main road or behind concord Hotel)