Organization: EthSwitch S.C
Dead Line: 2017-02-13
1. EthSwitch S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply and Implementation, and Technical Support of one Generator Set with capacity range between 150 KVA to 175 KVA, for its Data Center, that is fully automatic standby duty and canopy (weather proof and sound attenuated or enclosed) type with automatic mains failure (AMF) and automatic transfer switch (ATS).
2. A complete set of bidding document in English Language can be purchased by interested Bidders from EthSwitch S.C. starting from Monday February 6, 2017, during working hours, upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 100 (one hundred).
3. EthSwitch S.C. is located in Addis Ababa, Kazanchis Supermarket Area, on the 4th Floor of Nega City Mall (across Zemen Bank).
4. As the Generator set must be deployed and start operation in the month of April 2017, bidders are required to submit their bid proposals for supplying the Generator set from stock.
5. The bid must be delivered to EthSwitch S.C. on or before Monday February 13, 2017 at 11:00 AM local time. The bids will be closed and opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, in the office of EthSwitch S.C., on February 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM. Late bids will be rejected.
6. The bidmust remain valid for 60 (sixty) calendar days after the date of bid opening prescribed above. Accordingly, the bids shall be valid through April 11, 2017.
7. The bid must be accompanied by bid security, in the amount of Ethiopian Birr 20,000 (twentythousand) in the form of certified check or bank guarantee issued by a local bank in Ethiopia.
8. The bid security must be valid until 30 (thirty) days after the end of the bid validity period. Accordingly, the bid securities should not expire before May 11, 2017. All other provisions with respect to bid security stipulated in the bidding documents shall strictly apply on the bid securities to be provided by bidders.
9. EthSwitch Share Company reserves the right to cancel the bid either partially or totally.
10. For further information please contact EthSwitch S.C. on the following addresses:
Ato Yosef Melka
Director of Finance and Customer Services
Telephone: +251-11-5571204, +251-11-5571196