Organization: Save the Children
Dead Line: 2017-02-26
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children. Save the Children hereby invites competent contractors to submit a sealed tender for the following construction works in Oromia Regional State.
- School Upgrade in Ejereworeda, Kimoyekebele (Lot I) of Oromia Regional State
- School Upgrade in Ejerieworeda,WajituKebele (Lot II) of Oromia Regional State
- School Upgrade in Dendiworeda,WamurametiKebele(Lot III) of Oromia Regional State
- School Upgrade in Tokiekutayeworeda,KuchogamoKebele (Lot IV) of Oromia Regional State
- Dry latrine construction in Talbo and LitiMadoKebele(Lot 5) of Oromia Regional State
- Dry latrine construction in Dada Galan and MarufKebele (Lot 6) of Oromia Regional State Bidders with BC/GCGrade 7 and above may obtain the Tender Documents, including the, General Conditions, Contract Template, Specification and Bill of quantities for each of the aforementioned activities against payment of a non-refundable Birr 100.00 (Hundred Birr only) for each lot from Save the Children -Country Office at Addis AbabafromFebruary 06, 2017 up to February 26, 2017during working hours between 8:00-12:30 A.Mand 1:00-4:30P.Mfrom the following address:
Ethiopia Country Office
Near Bisrate Gabriel Church
P.O Box 387
Tel 011 3 72 84 55-61 Ext 388
Addis Ababa Tenders duly filled must be accompanied by:
- • Renewed business license for the year 2009 E.C.
- • VAT registration certificate
• Company profile showing past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials
- • Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” for 2% of bid amount in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid at least for three month from the date of bid opening.(Cash and insurance bond are not accepted).
- • Note: Please include the Bid Security in the Financial Original Proposal document.
Bids must be put in wax- sealed envelope, clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal Stamp and name of the particular site and Lot Number” and submit their technical and financial document in one (1) Original and One (1) copy for both, (different envelopes) for each lots all separately wax-sealed to Save the Children to the address stated above in Addis Ababa as per the below schedule:
1. Lot I to Lot IV (School Upgrading) documents should be submitted on28 February, 2017up to 2:00 P.M and will be opened on 28 February, 2017 at 2:30P.M at Save the Children Country Office, Addis Ababa in the presence of bidders or bidder’s representatives who wish to attend
2. Lot 5 & Lot 6 (Dry Latrine Construction) documents should be submitted on 02 March, 2017 up to 2:00 P.M and will be opened on 02 March, 2017 at 2:30 P.M at Save the Children Country Office, Addis Ababa in the presence of bidders or bidder’s representatives who wish to attend
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid