Organization: The Deutsche Gessellschaft fur international Zusammenarbblt (GIZO)
Dead Line: 2016-02-22
The Deutsche Gessellschaft fur international Zusammenarbblt (GIZO) invites all legible and interested IT Equipment suppliers to show their interest for the planned a One Year Framework Agreement for the supply and delivery of different IT equipment (Laptops, desktops, and Licenses for Operating system (Win.7); Printers, Copiers; LCD Projectors …., on demand by the GIZO; and its subsequent Firm Order to the contracted supplier/s; during the entire contract period.
Detailed information about the intended Framework Agreement and the relevant FORM for filling in the basic information about the interested company; and to submitting it to the GIZO is posted (available) on the 2Merkato.
Website, link http://www.merkato.com/images/downloads/EOlaw001.pdf
Extended time will expire after 22.02.2016, 16:00.
- THOSE COMPANIES, WHO ALRADY HAV SHOWN THEIR INTREST IN THE RECENT AND EXPIRED TIME, ARE NOT REQUESTD THIS TIME.
- Supplier should be holr of a valid TIN, VAT & Business certificate of relevant activity.
- Bid bond will bot be required
- At this stage, no price offer will be accepted before GIZ Office sends the official inquiry with the list and respective specifications of required equipment
- Currently only properly filled FORM for “Expression of interest”, which is available in the provided link is required.
- The conditions that shall b stated in the Framework Agreement and the specifications of incorporated IT Equipment with the agreed respective unit prices will be binding to both parties, until the contract period is over.
For further information please E-mail your questions on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on +251-115-180200/01/02/03