Organization: AWASH INTRNATIONAL BANK S.C
Dead Line: 2016-02-26
AWASH INTRNATIONAL BANK S.C RE INVITATION TO BID
Procurement Reference Number AIB 018/2015/16
- Awash International Bank S.C. invite wax sealed bids from eligible bidders of contractors of Category GC/BC 6 and above for furnishing the necessary material, labor and equipment for the roof maintenance works of Leka branch building which is located on Nekemte town.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from support service Directorate of Awash International Bank S.C located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon payment of non refundable fee Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM – 12:00PM; 1:00PM; 1:00-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from February 11, 2016 up on presentation of copy of renewed trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Registration Certificate & Supplier Registration Certificate.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount birr 5,000.00 (Five thousand) in the form of cash payment order CPO or Bank guarantee letter from local Banks and must b addressed to “AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C” in separate envelope. Failure to fulfill acceptable bid security will be cause for disqualification.
- Bi document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before February 26, 2016 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of support Services Directorate Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives, who wish to attend on February 26, 2016 10:30 AM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of support service Directorate Tel 0115-57-11-07/00-84 & Engineering Service Department Tel 0115-57-01-7/6
- The duration of the work to b 60 calendar days after the signing of the contract.
- Failure to comply any of h conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids. Bidders are requested to fill all the necessary details in the schedule.
AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C