Organization: Nib international Bank
Dead Line: 2017-03-17
- Nib international Bank is on the way to conduct a study to revise Job Specification, some Job Grading and Salary Scale development that enables the Bank remain competitive in the industry.
- This invitation for consultancy is therefore announced to conduct: a. Revision of Job Specification; b. Revision of some Job Grading; and c. New Salary Scale Development.
- The assignment is expected to be completed within short period of time as of the signing of contract.
- Interested consultancy firms which have an experience in such areas with relevant background and experience in financial institutions, preferably in Banks, can submit their technical & financial proposal.
- The Term of Reference (TOR) document shall be purchased by interested consultants upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) at office hour (Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 12am and 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm and Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00am) within 5(five) consecutive days from the date of this announcement from the office of Nib International Bank, HRM Department, located at Dembel City Center, 5th floor, Tel. No. +251115526547.
- Bid proposal must be sealed in a separate envelope original & copy of technical & financial proposal and should be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hour at the location mentioned on item number 5 above on or before March 17, 2017 at 2:00 pm and must accompanied by a bid security of 5% of the total amount of the bid in a separate sealed envelope in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of opening.
- The Technical proposal will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on March 17, 2017 at 2:30pm, at the office mentioned on item number 5 above.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel all or part of the bid without giving reasons thereof. Nib International Bank
- Tel. 011 550 32 88 P.O.Box 2439 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia