Type: Accounting / Audit
Organization: African Wildlife Foundaion (AWF)
Dead Line: 2016-02-19
African Wildlife Foundaion (AWF) is an international conservation Ngo working for the conservation of biodiversity and natural resourees in Ethiopian together with the Ethiopian wildlfe conservation Authority (EWCA) and other stakeholders.
AWF is seeking an externed audit firm to undertake the audit of its account for the period ended December 31,2015. Authorized audit firms with grade A and B license by the office of the federal Auditor general and invited to submit their proposal for consideration.
Interested firmsirms are expected to subimt evidences of the following requirements
- Renewed professional license from the office of the Auditor generat
- Trade license renewed for the yea 2008 E.C
- Audit firms with grade A and B license
- Tax payers identification number and /or VAT registrations as may be appropriate.
- The proposal should demonstrate the qualifications of the firm and of the particular staff to be assigned to this engagement.
- The cost breakdown (Audit fee and disbursement cost separately)
- Audit schedule.
While additional data may be presented, the proposal should be prepared simply and economically, providing straightforward,concise description of the proposer’s capabilities to satisfy the requirements of the request for proposals.
AWF reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids Bidders can seek clarification on the audit work by visiting AWF offices in Debark located at simien mountains National park head quarter, or by calling or emailing Agegnehu Sisay asisay@awf.
The audit will be conducted in AWF Debark office.
To be considered a proposal in PDF format must be received within 10 days starting from the date of announcement by 5:30 PM on or before 10.11 date proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to procurement@.awf.org
Organization for Social Services for AIDS (OSSA)