Organization: Save the Children
Dead Line: 2017-03-28
Save the Children (SCI)is the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children. Save the Children International in Ethiopia would like to invite eligible providers to submit offers for the supply of Water Pumps withAccessories for irrigated fodder production- 100 set. Bidders should attach the following documents in proposals submitted:
• Renewed business license for the year 2009 E.C. , VAT/TIN Registration Certificate, Official Authorization letter from original manufacturer (if applicable)
• Full company profiledescribing the type of business (manufacturer, dealer, agent, wholesaler, retailer), date of establishment, organization structure, workforce, list of branches, warehouses, offices and locations, infrastructure…etc
• Evidence of financial eligibility in the form of recent Audit reports
• Evidence of past performance, experience, and capacity in terms of list of clients served, active and or past contractual agreements, letter of recommendations… etc
• Bid bond amounting ETB 10,000in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee valid for a period not less than three months in the name of “Save the Children International”(Cash or Insurance bond will not be accepted)
• Financial Offer filled on SCI Price Schedule template
• Warranty cover period
• Declaration of compliance to SCI Procurement Policies, Terms and Condition of Contract, and SCI Child Safeguard Policy,
Bidders may obtain the complete tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100.00 from Save the Children Country office at the address mentioned below from March 08, 2017 to March 27, 2017during working hours.
Bids must be put in wax-sealed envelopes, clearly markedwith the tender reference number and title”Bid for the Supply of Water Pumps for irrigated fodder production” and shall also be clearly marked as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”;eachcomposed of two separate envelopes marked “Technical” and “Financial”. Bids must be submitted at the above address onTuesday,March 28,2017, by 2:00 PM.
Bidopening schedule and session will be conducted on the same day at 2:30 PMin the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject the tender in whole or partial.
Save the Children
Ethiopia Country Office
Near BisrateGebriel Church,
P.O Box 387, Addis Ababa
Tel 011 3 72 84 55-61