Type: Information Technology
Organization: Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
Dead Line: 2017-04-12
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) has allocated budget towards the cost of supply and installation of IT equipment and appliances for the Establishment of Secondary School in Adwa.
1. KOICA now invited suitable qualified suppliers to submit sealed proposals for the supply and installation of IT Equipment and Appliance for Secondary School in Adwa. The Supply of IT Equipment and Appliance includes but not limited to: Deliver and installation of IT equipment and appliances to Adwa Secondary School
2. Interested suppliers can Submit Expression of interest and collect request for proposal from KOICA ETHIOPIA OFFICE until 5th of April, 2017, 05:00 PM.
3. The Bidder must be registered for VAT, have Trade licenses.
4. KOICA does not bind itself to accept the lowest quote or any other quote. Subject to the above, KOICA will award the contract to the supplier whose quotation has been determined to demonstrate the best value.
5. Proposals in Wax-sealed envelope(separated envelope for Technical and financial original and copy for both) must be delivered to KOICA ETHIOPI OFFICE until 10 April, 2017, 05:00 PM.
6. Proposals will be opened on 12 April, 2017 at 05:00 PM. The final result will be announced on the same day.
7. Proposal will be evaluated based on the suggested cost and the public procurement and property Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Participation is open to all eligible supplying firms
8. The Purchaser has right to accept or reject the bid partially or totally.
9. Bidder May obtain further information from KOICA ETHIOPIA OFFICE.
Address: P.O. Box 5652, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel No.: (251) 11 3720340~41
Attn: Ms. Jieun Seong