Organization: Asella city administration
Dead Line: 2016-06-25
- Asella city administration invites sealed bid from eligible bidder for the construction and completion of construction of safety tanker and fence that consist as specified in bidding document
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the PPA 2011, and is open to all bidders from eligible source of countries as defined in the guidelines.
- Domestics contractor of category from GC-6 /WC-6BC-6 and above with licenses valid for 2008 EFY that able to submit tax clearance certificate and VAT Registrations are eligible to participate in bid.
- To qualify for the award of contract the bidders are required to fulfill the minimum qualification criteria’s as stated in the bidding document.
- Every envelope should be wax-sealed, signed and stamped by the bidder properly and separately
- All post of technical and financial should be in one outer Mather post wax-sealed, signed and stamped.
- Every Rule and regulation written in bid document should be respected
- Interest eligible bidders may get further information from and inspect the bidding document at Oromia National Regional state. Asella city Administration room No. 05 Asella Finance and Economic development Tel. 251 022 331 6003/5779
- A complete set of bidding document in English may purchase bidding document from Asella Finance and Economic Development office upon submission of written application and non refundable fee of birr 300.00 (three hundred) by depositing to commercial bank Asella Branch GOV 1021, to get document from as mention in the above address state in No.7 from the first day of this notice publication on the Ethiopian Herald.
- BID float from notice publication for 21 days and on the next day (22nd days) bid closed at 8:00 o’clock and the qualification document will be opened on the same day of bid submission date at 8:30 o’clock Asella city Administration Hall, on the presence of tender committee and bidders or legal representative of the bidder. If the bid deadline day is rest day or holiday the bid must be post to the next working day.
- BIDS must be delivered to the address mentioned in the No.07 before the deadline and must be accompanied by a bid security (CPO) 2% of Grand total birr and electronic bidding will not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- The Asella Town FED office reserves the right to reject any or all the bids, to waive in formalities, to advertise for new bids or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be fore its best interest.
Oromia National Regional State