Type: Accounting / Audit
Organization: Awash international bank s.c
Dead Line: 2016-02-26
Procurement reference number ALB 018/2015/16
- Awash international bank s.c invite wax sealed bids from eligible bidders of contractor of category GC/BC 6 and above for furnishing the necessary material, labor and equipments for the roof maintenance works of leka branch building which is located on nekemte town
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the directives of the bank and other relevant laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from support service directorate of awash international banks s.c located at awash towers 10th floor room no 10-20 upon the payment of non refundable fee birr 200.00/two hundred/during the office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00-4:30PM AND Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM)starting from February 11,2016 upon presentation of copy of renewed trade license , certificate of registration , tax clearance certificate, VAT registration certificate ,TIN registration certificate & supplier registration certificate.
- Bid must be accompanied bys the bid bond amount birr 5,000.00 (five thousand) in the form of cash payment order CPO or bank gurarantee letter from the local banks and must be addressed to “AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C” in separate envelope. Failure to fulfill acceptable bid security will be cause for disqualification.
- Bid opening must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before February 26, 2016 10:00AM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of support services directorate Awash tower 10th floor In the presence of bidders and/or their representatives, who wish to attend on February 26, 2016 10:30AM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of support service directorate TEL. 0115- 57-11-07/00-84 & engineering service department TEL. 0115-57-01-72/62.
- The duration of the work to be 60 calendar days after the signing of the contract.
- Failure to company any of the condition from item 2 to 5 above shall results in automatic rejection.
10. The employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids. Bidders are requested to fill all the necessary details in the schedule.